SPECIALISED FABRICATION AND WELDING
Knowledge and experience are the fundamentals of all specialised applications, challenging fabrication projects drive us to explore all options and to achieve the best results. We are motivated to investigate the best practice methods to ensure all specialised fabrication requirements are completed efficiently and to the highest standard.
All welding processes require extensive attention to detail however there are those that are specialised and are required to meet set standards, our experienced staff can produce specific weld procedures for any application, to all standards including all welding processes. We have the capability to provide non-destructive testing (NDT) and destructive testing in house or independently through our network of independent N.A.T.A accredited recognised suppliers.
Weld Procedures include but are not limited to the following:
- Weld Procedure Qualification Records (WPQR)
- Weld Procedure Specifications (WPS)
- Destructive Testing including Macro, Hardness, Bend S/F/R, Tensile, Impact and Radiograph testing complete with lab test results ensuring that the weld procedure meets the standard required.
- Non Destructive Testing (N.D.T) including 100% Visual, DPI, MPI, RT and UT testing.
- Completed job packages including all relevant documents and supporting information.
EMPOWERED BY INNOVATION